Publisher Edition - the only white label interactive training and social product on the market
TRAINING DIARIES Publisher Edition enables commercial sports and media publishers to seamlessly add interactive sports, social and publishing features to an existing website or create a new website if one doesn't already exist. Customers are able to control all commercial aspects, implement Single Sign On, customise design, deploy a bespoke URL, run their own analytics and get access to premium support.
- Homepage - with a stylish carousel and lots of module options
- Training - Training diaries, training plans with premium e-commerce options, events calendar with premium events options,
route mapping tool, goal tracker, performance analysis graphs, leaderboards and personal records
- Publishing - Create feature channels or individual web pages
- Community - We're about to release forums, photos, comments, groups and blogs
- Coaching - Set up a premium 1:1 coaching service with coaches. Create bespoke training plans and assign them to individual
users, access an individual user's training diary and provide training feedback
- Mobile App - Branded with your Site name. Due for release summer 2012
- Admin - Multiple levels of Admin users / moderators to help efficiently manage the running your website
- Significantly increase levels of user loyalty and engagement
- Users typically generate 10+ page views per visit and spend 10+ minutes per visit
- Existing sites can expect to see an overall 20-40% increase in monthly page views
- Modular software design helps attract significant sponsorship and creative solutions revenue
- New ecommerce revenue streams
- Customizable branded design and deployment
- Run exclusive content initiatives like training plans, challenges and bespoke community related initiatives
- Single Sign On integration with existing website for seamless end user journey
Standard set up fee - Includes requirements provisioning, incorporation of ad tags, analytics code, single sign on implementation, domain configuration, bespoke design/css, training and guidance services to optimally set up and use the software. Estimated set up time is 4-6 weeks.
Managed monthly software fee - based on volume of page views served. Fee includes all required technology, services and personnel to deliver the TRAINING DIARIES application in a cloud hosted environment (Hardware, Network, Bandwidth, Monitoring, Storage, Software Licenses, Maintenance and Support).
Want to know more, get a quote or see a prototype based on your own brand?
Contact Julian Downing in our business development team: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: +44 (0)7736 126499.